We’ve wracked our memories, scoured the internet and canvassed opinion. Here are our top celeb wedding dresses. Hope they provide some bridal inspiration.
1) First up, we’ve got the original 50s prom-style wedding dress, worn beautifully here by the incomparable Audrey Hepburn. We love this timeless style.
2) Reece Witherspoon most definitely made the boys wink in this hopelessly romantic pink gown by Monique Lhullier.
3) Less was most definitely more when Carolyn Bessette married John F Kennedy Jnr in 1996. The simple, bias-cut sheath by Narciso Rodriguez won the hearts of a Kennedy – and a nation.
4) America’s former first daughter proved she has blossomed into an elegant swan on her wedding day, wearing a stunning Vera Wang (who else) gown.
5) This dress needs no introduction. We predict this will be making best dressed lists for decades to come. Ladies and gentleman, Kate.
6) From the british royal family to the Queen of pop-rock, Gwen Stefani was ahead of the trend with her ombre gown by John Galliano for Dior.
7) Often forgotten, my fave old school gown has to be that of Princess Margaret’s to Anthony Armstrong-Jones. It is everything a royal gown should be – elegant, timeless with just a hint of fabulous.
8) This is as much as Joe Public got to see of the Pitt/Anniston nuptials but it’s enough to make me swoon. That hair! Those loving eyes. Aww.
9) The epitome of laid-back chic, Keira Knightley recycles a Chanel gown for her low-key South of France wedding to Klaxons keyboardist James Righton. J’aime!
10) It’s simple, yet overworked. Modern, yet traditional. Kelly Clarkson’s dress was an emalgamation of many styles but somehow it just….works! And those flowers just add the most fabulous pop of colour into the mix. Strong work from the Country queen.