The Scottish Wedding Channel are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing assistant to add to our busy, energetic team.
The role will involve:
- Generating leads with new clients
- Dealing with existing clients
- Conducting market research
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Developing & updating media packs, sales & marketing material
- Preparing & managing press releases, blog posts and social media updates.
- Providing admin support to other areas of the business.
- Contributing in meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Representing the company at wedding shows & events
Skills and Specifications
- Possess skills in project management.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Understand new technologies and applying to marketing principles.
- Excellent copyrighting skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Capable of writing reports, procedures and business correspondence.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Work under stress to meet project deadlines and attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated individual.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design would also be beneficial.
Salary: £doe –
Location: Based in Greenock, but may be required to travel so car essential.
Hours: Full time position with flexible hours
To apply please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org